Zirconia Ceramic Grinding Media
- Maximise the energy efficiency of high intensity stirred mills.
- Extremely low media wear rate and internal mill wear components.
- Tailor-made for specific gravity of different machine operations/materials breakage requirements.
- Inert grinding media means that additional steel is not introduced to the leach circuit, which can result in increased cyanide consumption and sub-optimal leach performance due to iron hydroxide coating on mineral surfaces.
A similar mechanism can also result in reduced flotation recoveries.
- Synthetic media size (0.5 – 8.0mm) extends the practical operating range of high intensity stirred mills to coarser feed and product sizes.
- Economic and affordable ceramic media ideal for high volume mineral processing industry.